Experts Discuss Sport Benefits of Setria® Performance Blend and Cognizin® Citicoline at ISSN
Clinical experts at the 14th Annual ISSN Conference will discuss how scientifically studied ingredients Cognizin® Citicoline and Setria® Performance Blend may give athletes of all types a competitive edge.* The conference runs June 22-24, 2017, in Phoenix.
Results from a new study on Setria® Performance Blend will be presented by Dr. Darryn S. Willoughby, Baylor Health and Human Performance Professor. “Role of L-Citrulline and Glutathione as an Ergogenic Aid: Effects on Muscle Strength and Mass in Response to Resistance Training” will be held Friday, June 23, at 3:10 p.m. PDT.
Setria® Performance Blend, a patent-pending mix of L-Citrulline and Glutathione that enhances production of nitric oxide (NO), an important chemical compound for proper functioning of the body’s circulatory system, plus removal of ammonia and lactate.
Dr. Willoughby will show how Setria® Performance Blend provides a valuable ergogenic effect to build muscle mass, accompanied by an increase in muscle strength.* His presentation will also cover:
- How Setria® Performance Blend significantly increased lean muscle mass compared with placebo, suggesting a possible mechanism for raising muscle synthetic response.*
- The significant correlation between muscle mass and strength when taking Setria® Performance Blend.*
About Setria® Performance Blend
Setria® Performance Blend is a new, branded, patent-pending blend of L-citrulline and Setria® glutathione – Kyowa’s Setria® Performance Blend. Studies have shown that this blend produces NO twice as effectively, and sustains NO levels in the bloodstream twice as long as comparable doses of L-Arginine or L-Citrulline.
Setria® Performance Blend may:
- Support NO levels post-workout*
- Sustain NO levels post-workout*
- Aid in vasodilation to help fuel muscles*